Preventative Maintenance Management
The Preventative Maintenance Management (PMM) Solution is designed for organizations looking for a worry-free computer network environment that will reduce downtime and repair costs.
Effective management minimizes unscheduled repairs, lowers the cost of IT service and support.
Our methodology goes far beyond simple monitoring and remote administration. In effect, we become your external IT department, responsible to manage, monitor and optimize your system. Our service will deliver the peace of mind that lets you go about your business knowing that your systems are reliable.
We handle it all through on-site or remote system administration, system tuning, remote server administration and proactive server maintenance. We provide full management for Microsoft Windows workstations, Windows NT, 2000, 2003 and SBS Servers. This includes monitoring, performance tuning, patch management, administration and regular reporting. Our Managed Service Program includes a complete systems tuning, performance monitoring and network performance analysis.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Installation of Security Patches, Updates and bug fixes
- Updates of Anti-virus and Anti Spy-ware software
- Removal of Spy-ware, cache and page files
- General Optimization and upkeep of systems
- Analysis of System logs and Backup logs
- Security and Health Analysis of Wired and Wireless Networks
- FREE 8 hours of unscheduled On-site Service per month to be used at the customers discretion
- 20% Discount on On-site hourly Service rates beyond those allocated in the monthly schedule
- 15% Discount on in store Repairs
- Preferred Customer Pricing for hardware purchases
Q & A
How can my business save money by using the Canadian Business Computers Preventative Maintenance Management Solution?
Unpredictable IT costs can place a real burden on your business. The Preventative Maintenance Management solution gives you predictable, monthly IT expenses by eliminating the costs of unforeseen repairs, downtime, patching and operations of your computer infrastructure. We give you the flexibility to choose from several scalable plans. You pick the plan that is right for you. This allows you to redirect IT resources, reduce unanticipated support costs and plan your expenses accurately.
Do we need a disaster recovery plan?
The Canadian Business Computers PMM Solution solves your IT-related disaster and recovery problems. In the event of a disaster, such as theft or fire, Canadian Business Computers can build a new server with your most recent data and have it on your premises within 48hrs.
How often are Servers and software updated?
Server software is updated every time an update is released according to the publisher service level.
How are patches and service packs applied?
All updates are performed after business hours or according to the customer’s schedule.
What if my business already has an IT staff?
More than a third of all businesses using Canadian Business Computers Solution also employ a part-time or full-time IT staff. By eliminating the necessity to work on low level, repetitive, non-strategic tasks the Canadian Business Computers Solution frees your staff to focus on long-term strategic technology objectives, such as:
- Intranet portal services for employees
- Extranet portal services for customers
- Line of business applications
- Employee technical training
- Database development and management
- Application performance reporting
- Management of digital dashboards
- Web site development and management
- Aligning IT goals with long-term vision of the management team
- Professional training and certification
The Canadian Business Computer Solution provides a solid foundation for these initiatives and allows your company to maximize its IT investment.
Canadian Business Computers
Located in Cobourg, Ontario
Call us today for all your personal and business computer repair needs.
Repairing computers in Cobourg and Northumberland County since 1999.